American School students in the world’s top universities
The American School’s world class educational programs provide students with opportunities to develop the knowledge and skills that prestigious national and international universities require.
High School students count on the support of the Academic Coaching department. Said department provides students with a list of university options, helps them meet as well as exceed academic requisites, and guides and supports them during the admissions process.
By the end of the 2020-2021 school year, more than 20 High School students will have been accepted to a number of top-notch international universities, once again demonstrating that American School graduates are more than ready to excel academically and professionally in world-class institutions.
Institutions of higher learning include:
- Penn State, Pennsylvania
- Darthmouth, New Hampshire
- Yale University, Connecticut
- Duke, North Carolina
- Northwestern, Illinois
- Georgetown, Washington, D.C.
- University of Michigan
- Concordia University, Canada
- University of California, San Diego
- UC Davis, California
- Jacobs University, Germany
- Universidad de Navarra, Spain
- Universitat Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
- Insituto Europeo de Diseño, Spain
- KU Leuven, Belgium
- United International Business School, Spain
- Keiser University, Florida
- SCAD, Georgia
- University of Iowa
- University of Houston, Texas
- Babson College, Massachusetts
Throughout its almost 80-year existence, the American School has kept true to its commitment to providing an innovative world-class education and developing a global mindset along with a firm commitment to solving social and environmental issues. Upon graduation, our students are ready to reach their goals as well as compete on an international level.