American School Foundation of Puebla
When our Prekinder students complete the program, they:
- Demonstrate an understanding of English.
- Have age-appropriate math skills such as counting, classifying, and identifying geometric shapes.
- Undertake new tasks with self-confidence and assurance.
- Know how to work well with others, to share, and to wait their turn.
- Have had gross and fine motor coordination stimulation.
- Participate in activities such as circuits and they have spacial skills.
- Explore natural phenomena and make specific observations about them.
- Demonstrate knowledge of their own body and sensory experiences.
- Begin to recognize the effect that their actions have on others.
- Can identify and name their emotions and distinguish between them.
- Are developing self-control skills.