The Puebla American School Foundation Prekinder Curriculum:
- This program is designed to grow a child's self-confidence and make him a kind, confident person.
- It allows him to explore, inquire, challenge, and reflect.
- It encourages a child to become a life-long learner.
- It promotes all aspects of development: cognitive, perceptive, socio-emotional, language, creativity, expression, gross and fine motor coordination.
- It fosters a positive self-concept that includes acceptance of his family or origin and cultural background.
Prekinder activities are hands-on, engaging, and meaningful experiences for children of this age. Each week, we have special classes such as Socioemotional Intelligence and Bilingual Stimuation.