- Uses English and Spanish correctly and fluently.
- Has developed technical skills for the responsible use of technology.
- Has good control of the academic subjects and has learned thinking, social, communication, self-control, and research skills, and applies classroom learnings to daily life situations.
- Has gained an international mentality by cultivating the profile attributes of the IB learning community.
- Works independently and in a group.
- Is aware of the PYP attitudes and takes responsibility for his actions.
- Has an open mind and welcomes challenges and new situations.