All first – time students at the school undergo an assessment process. The pupil must be a regular student and have obtained a minimum general average of 7 in academic subjects.
The duration of the assessment is approximately two hours and includes academic and psychometric aspects.
Study guides for the entrance evaluation are available at the Junior High School office.
The dates for entrance evaluations for the 2018 – 2019 school year are:
|JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL|
Payment information related to the entrance evaluation
Entrance evaluation fee: $ 400.00 MXN
(Four hundred Mexican Pesos)
Should the student be admitted, this $400.00 payment will be applied towards his registration fee. The fee is non-refundable for students who are not admitted to the school
NOTE: The banking information provided herein is exclusively for the payment of the entrance evaluation fee.
We are happy to help you schedule a school visit or an entrance evaluation. Please email us at email@example.com or call (222) 30 30 400 extensions 123 o 124.
Submit the following documents at the Junior High School office, located at Diagonal de 19 Poniente 3310, Col. Las Ánimas:
- Photocopy of last grade report from previous school
- No pending coursework from the previous school year
- Minimum GPA of 7.0 in academic subjects
- Letter of good conduct from previous school
- Letter of no pending payment from previous school
- Application for the entrance evaluation
Students can request accreditation of studies done abroad at the Secretary of Public Education of the State of Puebla in the Department of School Control, Ms. Yunuen del Río Martínez Flores. Ms. Saida Jiménez is in charge of primary and middle school accreditations. This office is located on Av. Jesús Reyes Heroles, no street number, Colonia Nueva Aurora. Telephone (222) 229 6937. Required to complete the process:
- Submit original and copy of earlier school records (6th grade, or 1st or 2nd year Junior High School, whichever the case may be) with accreditation document
- Original transcripts of all studies done abroad. These should include grade levels, subjects, grades, and types of exams taken.
- Birth certificate, original and copy
- Foreign students must submit their Temporary or Permanent Residence Card
The accreditation or equivalence document can only be requested by the interested party, who must do so in person at the Registry and Certification Department of the SEP, Monday through Friday during work hours. Submission of these documents does not confer the right or privilege to register.
Attend in the date and hour established for the entrance evaluation.
If the student is accepted, please fill out the online family data format and attend the Admissions Office (9 poniente, 2709, Col. La Paz) to pay for the enrollment fee, sign the Educational Services Agreement and submit the following documents:
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of CURP (Unique Population Registry Code)
- Original receipt for the payment of the screening evaluation
- Copy of the official identification of the parent who sign the Educational Services Agreement
The Admissions Office will assign you a family number and a student number that will function as a reference number to make the enrollment fee payment.
The enrollment fee payment can be made at the cashier at La Paz through the following paying methods:
- Nominative check payable to FUNDACIÓN COLEGIO AMERICANO DE PUEBLA
- Visa and Master Card credit or debit cards (a commission of 1.8% will apply)
- American Express (a commission of 3% will apply)
Attend to the informative session on the designated date.